Friday, November 20, 2015

5 Tips To Make People Love You Instantly

Believe me or not, nothing beats making yourself lovable. Lovable in the sense that you belong to the small group of people in the world that don't need to try so hard to be loved by the people around them. Before now you should have noticed a small number of people from this category of human beings around you. You have either had an encounter with them knowingly or unknowingly but after the encounter you feel like, an angel has just visited you. They are the center of attraction, they walk with confidence, they are wise and intelligent, and they are angelic and very rare to find in this our world that is full of greedy and evil men.
Everybody want to be like them but at the long run they give up because they find out that making oneself lovable is more than just what they initial think it was.

How would you like to be among this group of individuals? Won't you like to be among the small fraction of this angels on earth? Let me tell you, even if you are the most hated in your school, where you work or among your peers, you can still spin the hands of the clock around to click towards your direction just like me and so many others. Let me tell a brief story about myself.
I am one of those guys that hardly make friends, my closest friends then were those that I grew up with in a small rugged area here in my country. They were those friends that I have met accidentally.
While so many of my peers will easily attract potential friends, hook up and be friends with other people so easily I had to try so hard to make people like me, be friends with me. Unfortunately, even if the friendship is eventually set up, it will die off because the friendship will lack the nutrition to grow and move forward. I have always being cowing around under my fa§ade of loneliness, had nobody to talk to and play with. Nobody was attracted to me I had to make friends blindly because I had no option.
As years flew by, I had to overcome my challenge so as to live a better, meaningful life, love and be loved by the people around me. Here is the 5 reasons why lovable people are being loved and cherished by the people around them:
They Are So Confident
Confidence is not being selfish, it is just trying to live a defined life, knowing what you want, going after it and never giving up until you achieve your goals. Being confident is also holding yourself in high esteem, love yourself, because you have to love yourself before you can attract people who will love you because they like the attributes you portray. Be yourself and never try to imitate others because you can only be the best when you are the best and original version of yourself.

They Have a Good Sense of Humor
With time I started getting the comment, €you are funny€ from people when I converse with them randomly. Lovable people have so many words up in their brain to turn any conversation of any type into a happy and memorable one for anybody they exchange words with. It will always make them popular among my peers, in school and everywhere that they step into my foot into.

They Listen To People
The best part of it, I started listening to people when they talk to me. I kept quite while they talk to me about themselves and their problems. I learnt a lot about people, and while I listen I evaluate on better ways to help them out.

They Take Other People's Problems upon My Head
After listening to people talk to me about themselves and their problems, I will always tell them what I think will better their life and if it was a problem that needs solution, I will sleep with it, make it ruin my night sleep, I will always make sure that I help the individual solve the problem or at least refer the individual to a place that his/her problems will be solved. I helped people through my health, beauty and fitness blog, cliniconomy.com. I engage people in conversations to council them on how to make their life a better one.

They Influence People Positively
I did not only help people out from their problems, I influenced them. To many kids, I became their role model, someone they will always look up to while making a sketch of their life plan for the future. I lived a corruption free life, a life free from greediness, lies, theft and every other bad things that can tarnish my image. Inasmuch as I can never be perfect in living a pure and clean life. I tried my best to at least minimize the number of bad things I do.

With time, parents started using me as an example to their children. I became the center of attraction in school, home, and among my peers. People will always be happy around me because I will always create a welcoming atmosphere around me.
If someone like me can do it, I believe you can. You need to see my past life, I have always being the villain in a place where I was supposed to be the hero. Things changed when I implemented this 5 life changing points into my life. Use it and you will experience the change I experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment